ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Police say 21-year-old Aaliyah Jones and 18-year-old Kornella Brack were arrested Thursday after Jones allegedly stabbed a 19-year-old during an argument.
Rockford Police were called to the 500 block of Cherry Street around 12:15 p.m. where they found the 19-year-old suffering from stab wounds.
Jones was also stabbed in the incident and walked into a local hospital while officers were investigating the crime.
Both women are said to suffer non-life threatening injuries.
Police say several women got into an argument at the residence when Jones pulled a knife and attacked the victim.
Jones was charged with Aggravated Battery With a Knife and Mob Action.
Brack was arrested for Mob Action.
Both were taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Dog earns 6M followers while learning to communicate with humans
- Emergency C-section causes cut to baby’s face
- Affidavit reveals one-year-old weighed 8 pounds at time of death, Texas parents arrested
- Motivational speaker breaks naked-skydiving record to bring awareness to mental health, suicide prevention
- Bears TE Jimmy Graham recalls his serious March car accident in Miami