ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Police say 21-year-old Aaliyah Jones and 18-year-old Kornella Brack were arrested Thursday after Jones allegedly stabbed a 19-year-old during an argument.
Rockford Police were called to the 500 block of Cherry Street around 12:15 p.m. where they found the 19-year-old suffering from stab wounds.
Jones was also stabbed in the incident and walked into a local hospital while officers were investigating the crime.
Both women are said to suffer non-life threatening injuries.
Police say several women got into an argument at the residence when Jones pulled a knife and attacked the victim.
Jones was charged with Aggravated Battery With a Knife and Mob Action.
Brack was arrested for Mob Action.
Both were taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday
- Ed Murray, Bill Murray’s brother, dies at 76
- Here’s what is coming to Netflix – and what’s leaving – in December
- Iranian scientist linked to military nuclear program assassinated