(WTVO) — Arizona, the company that makes Arizona Iced Tea, is partnering with cannabis company Dixie Brands to make weed-infused beverages and other products.
The deal is expected to result in a line of products made by Dixie that carry the Arizona branding.
The Wall Street Journal says the first products are likely to be vape pens and gummies, with the beverages to come later.
The ice tea maker’s CEO admitted it’s a risk, but says being an early mover in an emerging market could pay off.
Arizona’s deal could take its products to multiple states where marijuana is legal, and eventually Canada and Latin America.
- Rockford moms join the nationwide effort to stop gun violence
- Trump dismisses worries of recession, says economy is strong
- Buchanan Street Stroll, Belvidere’s new street fest
- Polish Fest keeps residents connected to their roots
- DIYers put skills to test in Anything That Floats Race