ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — At least one person was taken to the hospital following a 3-car crash on Bypass 20 by the 11th Street exit on Wednesday afternoon.
Westbound lanes are blocked off as of 2:50 p.m. and drivers are advised to avoid the area.
- Spring Temperatures on the Rise as our Climate Continues to Change
- Harlem School Board considers closing elementary school
- Proposed half cent sales tax would be used for mental health services
- Project SEARCH program helps students with disabilities find jobs
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ latest release is quite simply a bag of bacon