Auburn High School Briefly Evacuated Due to Bathroom Fire

News
District 205 Hires 'Home-Grown' Principal for Auburn High School_4313760866152629644

Students and staff at Auburn High School briefly evacuated the school this afternoon following a fire alarm.

RPS 205 says a fire started in a bathroom and was quickly extinguished. There was no significant damage to the building and no injuries.

School administrators and the Rockford Fire Department are investigating the incident.

Students and staff are all safe and classes have resumed as usual.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News Video

Made in the Stateline

More Made in the Stateline

Education Matters

More Education Matters

Behind the Badge

More Behind the Badge

Stateline Strong

More Stateline Strong

Trending Stories