Beloit Barn a “Total Loss” After Fire Started by Space Heater

News

Beloit firefighters ask for extra help battling a barn fire due to the extreme cold.

Fire crews responded to 3870 Gateway Boulevard at 10 AM, Sunday. Firefighters found the barn completely engulfed in flames, and requested assistance from ten additional departments.

The barn is a total loss, and the owner’s home and vehicle were also damage. Luckily, the four horses inside the barn made it out okay.

Firefighters blame a malfunctioning space heater for starting the barn blaze.
    


 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News Video

Made in the Stateline

More Made in the Stateline

Education Matters

More Education Matters

Behind the Badge

More Behind the Badge

Stateline Strong

More Stateline Strong

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

Trending Stories