BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — 48-year-old Henry Lathan was arrested after he allegedly shot himself in the leg Monday night.
Beloit Police say they were called to the 900 block of Keeler Avenue at approximately 11 p.m. where Lathan allegedly was putting a gun in his back pocket when it discharged.
Lathan was arrested on charges of Felon in Possession of a Firearm, Endangering Safety by Use of a Dangerous Weapon, and Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver.
He was treated and released for his injury, police said.
- Coroner: Body found in Rock River identified as missing Janesville girl
- Shedd Aquarium reopens Friday with new safety precautions in place
- NFL to play Black anthem before national anthem Week 1
- Herman Cain hospitalized with COVID-19 after attending Trump rally
- Woman charged with helping Illinois man murder missing Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen