BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — The City of Beloit Police Department is investigating a shooting that occurred in the 1200 block of Vine Street before 6:30 p.m. Wednesday.
According to authorities the 19-year-old victim, Enrique Ramirez, was transported to an area hospital for treatment of multiple gunshot wounds.
He is currently in critical-stable condition, police said.
Beloit Police say Ramirez was shot in a car, and they believe Ramirez and the suspect knew each other.
Police are asking if residents have security cameras in the area to take a look and see if there is anything that can help with their investigation.
If you have any information regarding the shooting the police are asking you contact them at 608-757-2244 or send an anonymous tip at here.
- Roger Stone guilty of witness tampering, lying to Congress
- Illinois transgender students win unrestricted access to bathrooms of their choice
- 16-year-old charged in ‘swatting’ incident at Dahlquist Park
- 1 arrested, 1 at large for Rockford shooting
- 76-year-old Pecatonica man identified as victim in Auburn Road crash