BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Beloit Police are trying to locate 23-year-old Stephan Ross-Traylor, who escaped from police custody Saturday morning. He is considered armed and dangerous.
Police say Ross-Traylor escaped from officers around 8:30 a.m. near Vine Street and Liberty Avenue.
Officers were able to recover multiple firearms from a vehicle in which he was a passenger, before he fled.
Ross-Traylor is described as 6’3″ and 165 pounds.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police at 608-757-2244 or 911.
- Walmart+ to challenge Amazon Prime
- Oregon’s Autumn on Parade festival is canceled
- Drier Weather Slides in Today, Feeling Less Humid Over the Weekend
- Man hospitalized 99 days with COVID-19 wakes from coma to learn wife died of virus
- One-on-one with presidential hopeful Joe Biden