BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Beloit Police are trying to locate 23-year-old Stephan Ross-Traylor, who escaped from police custody Saturday morning. He is considered armed and dangerous.
Police say Ross-Traylor escaped from officers around 8:30 a.m. near Vine Street and Liberty Avenue.
Officers were able to recover multiple firearms from a vehicle in which he was a passenger, before he fled.
Ross-Traylor is described as 6’3″ and 165 pounds.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police at 608-757-2244 or 911.
- Swedes’ therapy dog calendar profits support Rockford Police K-9s
- Chicago Bears give $4,000 to Harlem’s athletic program
- Rockford park gets financial boost from State of Illinois
- Church volunteers donate bags of free winter clothing for the homeless
- Rockford Police Officer to move in to city’s 3rd neighborhood house