BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Beloit Police are trying to locate 23-year-old Stephan Ross-Traylor, who escaped from police custody Saturday morning. He is considered armed and dangerous.
Police say Ross-Traylor escaped from officers around 8:30 a.m. near Vine Street and Liberty Avenue.
Officers were able to recover multiple firearms from a vehicle in which he was a passenger, before he fled.
Ross-Traylor is described as 6’3″ and 165 pounds.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police at 608-757-2244 or 911.
- Wisconsin teachers to be vaccinated starting Monday
- Diabetics can help avoid a heart attack by following these steps
- Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class action lawsuit
- Biden’s Texas visit marks first trip to disaster site since taking office
- When is Donald Trump speaking at CPAC?