BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — Belvidere’s city leaders and a social group are planning to march together in a rally for social justice next Sunday.
City officials and the Belvidere Social Justice and Peace Society met Wednesday to plan the event, which will begin at 10:30 a.m. on June 27th, at the Belvidere Community Building.
City leaders are expected to march alongside residents.
The expected route will march from the State Street Bridge and then back to the community building.
Click here for more details.
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns
- US-51 shut down south of Janesville after head-on collision
- 2 passengers sue United Airlines over engine explosion
- U.S. counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Two men convicted in connection to 2019 Beloit murder