BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — 26-year-old Tayvionne Fleming was found guilty of armed robbery to a Murphy USA gas station in 2017.
Boone County Police say the robbery happened on August 11th, 2017, around 3:20 a.m., to the Murphy USA at 2005 Gateway Center Drive. Fleming and another man, 24-year-old Daniel Malinowski, entered the store wearing masks and gloves and took cash and cigarettes.
Fleming is to be sentenced on September 13th. He faces up to 30 years in the Illinois Department of Corrections.
- Kyle Slattery leads Rockford area pros in day one of the Illinois Open
- 15 arrested in California child sex sting – including highway patrol officer, prison employee
- Undocumented migrant injured after falling from 30-foot-tall border barrier
- 3 Wyoming sightseeing balloons crash, as many as 20 injured
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment