BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — 26-year-old Tayvionne Fleming was found guilty of armed robbery to a Murphy USA gas station in 2017.
Boone County Police say the robbery happened on August 11th, 2017, around 3:20 a.m., to the Murphy USA at 2005 Gateway Center Drive. Fleming and another man, 24-year-old Daniel Malinowski, entered the store wearing masks and gloves and took cash and cigarettes.
Fleming is to be sentenced on September 13th. He faces up to 30 years in the Illinois Department of Corrections.
- USPS launches site to adopt Santa’s letters and provide gifts for needy kids
- Light Wintry Mix Possible Overnight Monday, into Tuesday Morning
- Local art students learn best ways to prepare for college
- Transform Rockford begins its holiday book drive
- Rockford communities looking to bring Christmas joy to children everywhere