BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — 26-year-old Tayvionne Fleming was found guilty of armed robbery to a Murphy USA gas station in 2017.
Boone County Police say the robbery happened on August 11th, 2017, around 3:20 a.m., to the Murphy USA at 2005 Gateway Center Drive. Fleming and another man, 24-year-old Daniel Malinowski, entered the store wearing masks and gloves and took cash and cigarettes.
Fleming is to be sentenced on September 13th. He faces up to 30 years in the Illinois Department of Corrections.
- Belvidere schools on lockdown due to ‘safety concern’ at Belvidere North
- New 4K images of Titanic released after first manned dive in 14 years
- Cleveland police officer accused of exposing himself, urinating on 12-year-old girl
- All aboard! Amtrak route from Chicago to New Orleans restored
- Florida woman takes plea deal in baby’s co-sleeping death