BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — On June 12th, 52-year-old Felix Whiteside pleaded guilty to charges that he sold drugs in Boone County.
Whiteside sold cocaine to another individual on three separate occasions in 2017, according to court documents.
Whiteside is scheduled to be sentenced on August 21st. He faces between 6-30 years in prison.
- Mild Weekend, Cool Week, Dry All Around
- ‘Small Business Saturday’ even more important in times of COVID-19
- New Santa Clara County COVID health order leaves 49ers without home
- Local store creates custom candle for Rockford City Market, will donate proceeds
- Rockford ‘Stroll on State’ starts with a bang