BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — 26-year-old Tayvionne Fleming was sentenced to 12 years in prison after police say he and an accomplice robbed a Murphy USA Gas Station in 2017.
Police say the robbery happened on August 11th, 2017 at 3:20 a.m., when Fleming and another man, whom police identified as 24-year-old Daniel Malinowski, of Belivdere, donned masks and gloves and robbed the store, located at 2005 Gateway Center Drive.
On August 22nd, a witness came forward with information that led to the arrest of the two men.
Fleming was found guilty of the crime in July 2019. Malinowski’s case is still pending.
- Stateline students preserve the stories and history of local veterans
- Tips for homeowners to stay warm and safe in winter storms
- Swedes’ therapy dog calendar profits support Rockford Police K-9s
- Chicago Bears give $4,000 to Harlem’s athletic program
- Rockford park gets financial boost from State of Illinois