BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — 26-year-old Tayvionne Fleming was sentenced to 12 years in prison after police say he and an accomplice robbed a Murphy USA Gas Station in 2017.
Police say the robbery happened on August 11th, 2017 at 3:20 a.m., when Fleming and another man, whom police identified as 24-year-old Daniel Malinowski, of Belivdere, donned masks and gloves and robbed the store, located at 2005 Gateway Center Drive.
On August 22nd, a witness came forward with information that led to the arrest of the two men.
Fleming was found guilty of the crime in July 2019. Malinowski’s case is still pending.
- Rockford City Council discusses raising the number of video gaming machines
- Sinnissippi Golf Course saved from the chopping block, for now
- Auburn’s Nevenhoven hoping for a big October finish to the tennis season
- Police investigate after man shot to death outside Rockford apartment building
- Police investigate after Rockford woman killed while crossing Auburn St.