A new survey says that Americans are letting billions of dollars in gift cards and other credits go to waste.
A study reported by Bankrate indicates there are roughly $21 Billion worth of gift cards, airline vouchers, and store credits going unused.
The survey shows that millenials are most wasteful, citing that the generation eaves cards unused a shocking 55% of the time.
According to their site, people wil higher incomes are more likely to let gift cards or credits expire.
Bankrate says about 2/3 of Americans say they expect to use the cards or credits….eventually.
- Bears promote Desai to defensive coordinator
- Winning numbers drawn Friday night for $1B Mega Millions prize
- Rockford Police investigate after one person is shot Friday night
- My Take: Championship Sunday picks & enamored with Hammerin’ Hank
- NFC Championship preview: Rodgers vs. Brady will steal the show