ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — COVID-19 forces yet another local tradition to make changes. This time, it’s the Boone County Conservation District’s Autumn Pioneer Festival. The 39th annual event is moving online.
15 different reenactors and exhibitors have created videos demonstrating how pioneers lived. Families can learn everything from blacksmithing to Native American beadwork.
- The Big Ten sets a new nine-game football schedule for teams in 2020
- ‘Let us play!’: Illinois prep players rally for fall sports
- Two people injured after crash near N. Alpine and Pepper Drive
- A strike by hundreds of nurses ended Saturday at University of Illinois Hospital in Chicago.
- Trump’s list of possible Supreme Court nominees