ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Bricks came tumbling down from the wall of a Rockford apartment building Tuesday afternoon.
Around 4 p.m., bricks from the facade of an apartment building at 1601-1603 fell off the building and crashed onto the ground below.
The Rockford Fire Department was called in to construct a barrier around the building.
Officials say the tenants will still be allowed in to the building, but they will not be able to use the front door until repairs are made.
- Harlem in 3rd place after day 1 of State Tournament
- Jefferson cruises past Auburn Friday night
- Boylan defeats Guilford, clinches NIC-10 championship outright
- East dominates Freeport in final home game
- Hononegah bounces back in win over Belvidere