ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Bricks came tumbling down from the wall of a Rockford apartment building Tuesday afternoon.
Around 4 p.m., bricks from the facade of an apartment building at 1601-1603 fell off the building and crashed onto the ground below.
The Rockford Fire Department was called in to construct a barrier around the building.
Officials say the tenants will still be allowed in to the building, but they will not be able to use the front door until repairs are made.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80