(WTVO) — Tis the season to buy Aldi’s wine Advent calendar!
Aldi’s wine Advent calendars will be released Wednesday. Last year, the Advent calendars sold out in minutes.
The supermarket chain first debuted its calendars in the UK in 2017 and it was such a success, they decided to expand to US markets last year.
The two Advent calendar cost $69.99 each and come with 24 mini bottles of red, white, and bubbly wine for the first 24 days of December.
A $49.99 beer calendar comes with 24 bottles of beer, including O’Shea’s Irish Stout, Wernesgruner German Pilsner, and Boot Tread Amber Ale.
Aldi is also offering a cheese advent calendar for $12.99, which will include 24 mini pieces of imported cheese.
Both calendars will be made available at select Aldi stores starting Nov. 6.
Each advent calendar contains the following:
- 1 x Malbec, Argentina, 12.5%
- 1 x Chardonnay, Argentina, 12.5%
- 1 x Shiraz, Australia, 13.5%
- 1 x Red Blend, Australia, 13.5%
- 1 x Chardonnay, Australia, 12.5%
- 1 x Merlot, Chile, 12.5%
- 1 x Cabernet Sauvignon, Chile, 12.5%
- 1 x Rosé, Chile, 12%
- 1 x Sauvignon Blanc, Chile, 12%
- 1 x Tempranillo, Spain, 12.5%
- 1 x Red Blend, Spain, 13.5%
- 1 x Cava Rosé Brut, Spain, 11.5%
- 1 x Carignan, France, 12.5%
- 1 x Merlot Rosé, France, 13%
- 1 x Colombard, France, 11.5%
- 1 x Viognier, France, 13%
- 1 x Red Blend, Italy, 12%
- 1 x Pinot Grigio, Italy, 12%
- 1 x Pinot Grigio Blush, Italy, 12%
- 1 x Prosecco Extra Dry, Italy, 11%
- 1 x Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand, 12.5%
- 1 x White Zinfandel, U.S.A., 11%
- 1 x Shiraz, South Africa, 13%
- 1 x Chenin Blanc, South Africa, 12.5%
- Animals killed in barn fire in McHenry County
- Cloud Cover Lingers into Thanksgiving, More Sunshine Ahead For Friday
- One killed, one injured in Thanksgiving morning shooting in Rockford
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- Trooper buys car seat for woman’s son after giving her 3 tickets