DALLAS, Texas (CNN) — Restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings is making a side bet with football fans ahead of the biggest game of the year.
The chicken wings chain is betting this year’s Super Bowl pitting the Chiefs and 49ers will not go into overtime. If it does, it says it’ll give free wings to everyone in the U.S. and Canada.
According to B-Dubs, Las Vegas sports betters believe there’s a 10-percent chance to game will go beyond four quarters.
The Super Bowl takes place Sunday, Feb. 2.
- APD: Couple shoots 3, kills 2 after attempted home invasion
- Indoor Relative Humidity: Keeping You Comfortable
- IceHogs to pay tribute to a previous Stateline hockey team on Jersey Auction Night
- Rockford man faces numerous weapon charges after six hour standoff
- Former State Representative still making impact in retirement
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.