DALLAS, Texas (CNN) — Restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings is making a side bet with football fans ahead of the biggest game of the year.
The chicken wings chain is betting this year’s Super Bowl pitting the Chiefs and 49ers will not go into overtime. If it does, it says it’ll give free wings to everyone in the U.S. and Canada.
According to B-Dubs, Las Vegas sports betters believe there’s a 10-percent chance to game will go beyond four quarters.
The Super Bowl takes place Sunday, Feb. 2.
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’
- Giolito’s gem leads White Sox to wild card win
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.