ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Build-A-Bear announced Tuesday that it will be selling a character based on The Child, aka Baby Yoda, from Disney Plus’ “The Mandalorian”.
“I’m excited to share we will be one of the first companies to provide the digital and internet phenomenon, who is trending higher than all the presidential candidates combined … We now will have The Child, also known as Baby Yoda,” Build-A-Bear CEO Sharon Price John said Tuesday, according to Business Insider.
The company began working with Lucasfilm shortly after “The Mandalorian” deubted.
“We started this process almost with the first episode,” John said.
Build-A-Bear says Baby Yoda will be available at its stores within the next few months.
- Dream job: Company offering $1,000 to play Animal Crossing
- AP: After lobbying, Catholic Church won $1.4B in virus aid
- Bed Bath & Beyond to close 200 stores
- Hotel pool searched several times before 8-year-old Ohio boy found dead, police say
- Colorado woman says hole in wall led to ‘at least 25, 30’ snakes invading her apartment