SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Back by popular demand!
Just in time to celebrate National Wine and Cheese Day on July 25, House Wine and Kellogg are partnering up again to sell its Wine-and-Cheez-It box for a limited time.
This year, the wine box offers House Wine Rosé paired with Cheeze-It White Cheddar crackers.
People can find the mash-up product for $29.99 on the House Wine website starting at 12 p.m. CDT on July 23 while supplies last.
Last year’s wine and Cheez-It box featured original Cheez-Its and a red blend.
- Chilly rain continues through Sunday evening
- Trubisky benched, Foles completes comeback in 30-26 win over Falcons
- Local yoga studio takes unique approach to relieve stress for Suicide Prevention Month
- Janesville Fire invites community to ‘Chalk the Walk’ for fire safety
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017