(WJHL) — Chili’s is stepping up to help children at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
The chain is celebrating “Chili’s St. Jude Day” on Monday!
Chili’s is asking you to stop by and eat with them, and they will give 100% of their profits from your meal to the research hospital.
Chili’s says they will donate profits up to $350,000.
- Three men arrested in gun incidents during traffic stops over the weekend
- No, vaccine side effects don’t tell you how well your immune system will protect you from COVID-19
- Nearly 2k more COVID-cases reported on Monday, 22 additional deaths in Illinois
- Rockford police searching for two suspects in robberies over the weekend
- Stalker arrested at Taylor Swift’s New York apartment building, police say