LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KARK) – The signature sandwich of popular fast food chain Chick-fil-A is getting some competition in the grocery aisle.
Sam’s Club has rolled out its own version with its Member’s Mark Southern Style Chicken Sandwiches and Member’s Mark Southern Style Waffle Fries.
The membership-only retail warehouse club says members are already going crazy for them and leaving rave reviews.
Both the chicken sandwich and fries are exclusive to Sam’s Club and can be found in clubs nationwide and online.
“And they are just as tasty and addictive as your drive-thru favorites!,” says Sam’s Club.
- 4th person dies of COVID-19 in Ogle County
- ‘Change never comes through violence’: MLK’s daughter asks protesters to fight for justice peacefully
- Lincoln Memorial, WWII memorial defaced after night of protests
- George Floyd family to release results of independent autopsy report
- 1 arrested as suspects steal safe from Rockford Citgo gas station