(WTVO) — After announcing the closure of 320 stores in March, retailer GameStop says it will have to close 100 more.
According to CNN, GameStop is one of the retailers struggling during the coronavirus pandemic as shoppers shift their buying habits online.
GameStop currently has 5,122 stores worldwide — 600 fewer than it did it last year.
- Officer suspended for blaring ‘Trump 2020’ from NYPD vehicle
- Halloween goes on at the White House with a few twists
- Fire crews extinguish apartment fire early Monday morning
- Eight panelists square off in The Great Graduated Income Tax Debate
- Rodgers throws 4 TDs as Packers beat Texans 35-20