The company had previously said most employees would be working remotely through the end of 2020, with some employees being allowed back into the office sooner.
In a memo to employees, a copy of which was obtained by CNN Business, Google CEO Sundar Pichai said the company has reopened 42 offices around the world.
- Newsfeed Now: Security tight at Capitol over ‘breach’ concerns; SC considers bringing back electric chair
- Body found in Roscoe U-Haul facility identified as Harvard woman
- Tennessee bill would give immunity to drivers who unintentionally hit someone blocking roadway
- Freeport Police searching for missing man
- Slightly Cooler Highs Follow Our First 50° Day of the Year