Chick-Fil-A’s menu is getting a little cheesier.
Starting Monday, Chick-Fil-A is launching it’s version of an American classic as side dish option.
‘Macaroni and Cheese’ will be available with any lunch or dinner, including kid’s meals, or just by itself.
The new mac & cheese is the first permanent side to be added to the menu since 2016.
The company says it includes a special blend of cheddar, parmesan, and romano, and that it will be made fresh in restaurants every day.
Also Monday, Chick-Fil-A is rolling out a ‘frosted caramel coffee’ treat, available for a limited time through November 9.
- Bears talk national unrest, following George Floyd’s death
- Local professor speaks on social media’s impact on spreading social movements
- Mugshots released of all 4 former officers charged in death of George Floyd
- Third protest planned in Rockford on far east side
- Ex-defense chief Mattis rips Trump for dividing Americans: ‘Does not even pretend to try’