(CNN) — JC Penney has continued to struggle.
The retail chain announced on Thursday they would be closing six more stores.
The company did not share details about which stores would close or when.
JC Penney said they meet with analysts in April and would share specifics after that.
The company currently has around 850 stores.
It’s closed about 200 stores over the last five years amid slumping sales and profits.
The company said they expect sales to fall about another 4% in the current fiscal year.
- Local police share ‘porch pirate’ prevention tips
- Disney honors Chadwick Boseman’s birthday with special ‘Black Panther’ opening
- America’s growing debt crisis sparks concerns for future generations
- Bears’ five-game losing streak weighing on Matt Nagy
- Hononegah’s King named to Big East Honor Roll at Marquette