ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — For the first time ever, you can get Little Caesar’s Hot-N-Ready pizza delivered right to your door!
The third largest pizza chain in the U.S. announced it has teamed up with DoorDash to deliver their pizza nationwide.
The company, which was founded in 1959, has previously only sold their Detroit-style pizza for pick-up only.
Little Caesars says the delivery service began on Monday for all of its 5,000 stores nationwide.
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Protests demand Ted Cruz’s resignation at senator’s Houston office
- Rock County man arrested for 7th OWI
- More than 30 lawmakers call for investigation into ‘suspicious’ access to Capitol Complex ahead of breach
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass