(CNN) — McDonald’s is introducing two new menu items: Spicy Chicken McNuggets and the Chips Ahoy! McFlurry, as it tries to lure customers back during the pandemic.
Spicy Chicken McNuggets is the first new McNuggets flavor in the U.S. since they first hit the menu in 1983.
The spicy version has a breaded tempura coating of cayenne and chili peppers.
They come with the company’s first new dipping sauce in three years: Mighty Hot Sauce.
The sauce includes a blend of crushed red pepper, spicy chilies, and garlic.
As for the Chips Ahoy! McFlurry, it includes vanilla soft-serve ice cream, Chips Ahoy! cookie pieces, and caramel topping.
Both new items will hit U.S. restaurants on September 16th and will be available for a limited time.
- Bears promote Desai to defensive coordinator
- Winning numbers drawn Friday night for $1B Mega Millions prize
- Rockford Police investigate after one person is shot Friday night
- My Take: Championship Sunday picks & enamored with Hammerin’ Hank
- NFC Championship preview: Rodgers vs. Brady will steal the show