(CNN) – When you want a McFlurry, one of the worst things to hear is that the McDonald’s ice cream machine is broken.
The machines are notorious for being down, but People reports McDonald’s may have found a solution.
The company has teamed up with a company called Kytch, which developed technology that can help employees manage the machines by correcting mechanical issues caused by human error and making sure the automated cleaning cycle happens on time.
Kytch first introduced the devices in May.
McDonald’s has not confirmed whether any of their locations are using the device.
- Utah mom shares photoshoot of toddler dressed as Joe Exotic from ‘Tiger King’
- Local stores take steps to limit number of people in buildings during COVID-19 outbreak
- Police find 192 rolls of toilet paper stashed in stolen SUV in Beverly Hills
- Oregon veteran recovers from COVID-19, celebrates 104th birthday
- WATCH: Whitney Martin takes us behind the scenes of Netflix’s ‘Nailed It”
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.