(CNN) – If caffeine is what you need to get going, Pepsi has got you covered.
Listen to this, Pepsi’s new drink has twice as much caffeine as a regular soda.
It’s called “Pepsi Cafe.”
The drink is a coffee infused cola…it also comes in vanilla.
It’ll hit stores in the U.S. in April.
Pepsi representatives say cola sales have been flat for the last two decades.
They also said consumers are looking for drinks that are functional…meaning they provide some nutritional benefits or energy.
- Belvidere falls to Genoa-Kingston at home
- Stillman Valley beats Winnebago on the road
- Stateline students preserve the stories and history of local veterans
- Tips for homeowners to stay warm and safe in winter storms
- Swedes’ therapy dog calendar profits support Rockford Police K-9s
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.