(CNN) — Say adios to some of your Taco Bell favs!
The fast-food chain is revamping its menu — and dropping some items in the process.
Among the fallen — the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco.
But don’t worry the nacho cheese version isn’t going anywhere.
The Double Decker Taco, Beefy Mini Quesadilla, Power Menu Burrito, and Chips and Salsa will also go.
Taco Bell says it’s all in an effort to streamline the menu.
The changes will take effect on September 12th.
- Huskies Upended by SIU Edwardsville
- No. 5 Illini fall in early season top-five matchup with No. 2 Baylor
- Frosty Wednesday morning, Toasty Wednesday afternoon
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- Community mourns beloved businessman Tony Artale after losing battle with COVID-19
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.