SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Run, not walk to Taco Bell if you’re looking for a job!
The fast-food chain announced it will soon be offering store managers at some stores a competitive salary of $100,000 to help attract and retain workers, Bloomberg reports.
The owner of Taco Bell, Yum! Brands, said it will also begin offering new roles for workers who want more leadership experience but don’t want to be managers.
The higher salary will reportedly be tested in select U.S. restaurants in the Midwest and Northeast.
According to Taco Bell, current salaries for general managers at company-owned Taco Bell stores are between $50,000 and $80,000.
- Nursing homes in Freeport, Oregon fined for endangering patients
- Rockford bank hostage suspect Nicholas August pleads Not Guilty to charges
- ‘Mighty Ducks’ actor Shaun Weiss arrested for breaking into garage while high on meth
- AMBER ALERT: Police seek dad, baby after 3 women killed in South Florida
- Man, in court for marijuana citation, lights up joint in front of judge