(CNN) — Target is helping to revive the Toys ‘R’ Us brand online.
This holiday season shoppers can buy toys through the Toys ‘R’ Us website and finish the purchase on Target’s website.
Toys ‘R’ Us closed all of its stores after filing for bankruptcy in 2017.
The collaboration between the stores is just starting. Toys ‘R’ Us purchases can be delivered or picked up at participating Target locations.
- You won’t get a second stimulus check before Election Day, so what now?
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- New Biden ad featuring Sam Elliott takes off on Twitter
- Volunteer in AstraZeneca-Oxford COVID-19 vaccine trial has died, Brazil health authority says
- ‘Hap-hap-happiest Christmas’: Sam’s Club offers virtual shopping experience in ‘Griswold House’