(WTVO) — The CEO of Texas Roadhouse is giving up his salary and bonus for the year so he can pay the restaurant chain’s front-line workers.
According to MarketWatch, CEO W. Kent Taylor is also suspending they company’s dividend during the coronavirus pandemic.
Louisville Business First reported that, in 2018, Taylor’s base salary was $525,000.
- Walmart+ to challenge Amazon Prime
- Oregon’s Autumn on Parade festival is canceled
- Drier Weather Slides in Today, Feeling Less Humid Over the Weekend
- Man hospitalized 99 days with COVID-19 wakes from coma to learn wife died of virus
- One-on-one with presidential hopeful Joe Biden