(WTVO) — The CEO of Texas Roadhouse is giving up his salary and bonus for the year so he can pay the restaurant chain’s front-line workers.
According to MarketWatch, CEO W. Kent Taylor is also suspending they company’s dividend during the coronavirus pandemic.
Louisville Business First reported that, in 2018, Taylor’s base salary was $525,000.
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19
- ‘I’m ready to save grown-ups’: Lurie Children’s Hospital loans ventilators
- Coronavirus forces Ohio dairy farmers to dump milk while grocers limit purchase quantities
- Car flips and catches fire in downtown Rockford
- New data shows peoples’ cell phone habits are changing