(CNN) — Walmart is planning its own membership program to rival Amazon Prime, called Walmart+.
Walmart+ is set to be unveiled in July.
Recode reports that a yearly subscription is 98 dollars, and includes same-day delivery, fuel discounts, and other perks.
Grocery options are also reportedly included to take on Amazon’s ownership of Whole Foods.
Walmart has already been experimenting with one-day delivery in some areas.
The retailer has declined to comment.
- Blackhawks stun Oilers; advance to Western Conference Q-finals
- More protesters arrested in downtown Rockford as City Market returns after two weeks away
- Protesters arrested after blocking E. State again, despite warnings
- Kanye West falls 1,300 signatures short to appear on Illinois ballot
- Southwest Airlines no longer cleaning armrests, seat belts between flights