(CNN) — Walmart is planning its own membership program to rival Amazon Prime, called Walmart+.
Walmart+ is set to be unveiled in July.
Recode reports that a yearly subscription is 98 dollars, and includes same-day delivery, fuel discounts, and other perks.
Grocery options are also reportedly included to take on Amazon’s ownership of Whole Foods.
Walmart has already been experimenting with one-day delivery in some areas.
The retailer has declined to comment.
- TSMC to increase investment in Arizona to $40B as Biden visits chip manufacturer
- These 5 plants shout ‘holiday season,’ and here’s how to care for them
- Six pledges McCarthy has made for a GOP House as he aims for Speakership
- NYC serial shooting suspect surrenders after NYPD hunt, police say
- Five things to watch in the Georgia Senate runoff