BYRON, Ill. (WTVO) — 54-year-old Duane Upchurch, of Byron, was arrested Thursday on four counts of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault of a Child.
Upchurch was also charged with two counts of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse.
The Ogle County Sheriff’s Office says the investigation into Upchurch began in March of 2019, in which Upchurch is alleged to have had sexual contact with two female minors.
His bond was set at $500,000.
- Blackhawks Reassign Sikura
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return