ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO)–On Tuesday morning, Rockford Fire crews responded to a car fire in a driveway that had extended into the house on 3121 Carolina Avenue.
At 4:10 a.m., officers found flames fully engulfing the vehicle and spreading towards the house.
Firefighters brought the fire under control within 20 minutes, containing it in the garage area with minor damage to the rest of the home.
There were no injuries, and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Chappelle willing to meet with trans groups, but has demands
- TikTok star accused of killing wife, her companion in high-rise shooting
- 11 African lions test positive for COVID-19 at Denver Zoo
- Report: Unvaccinated pilots costing United Airlines millions
- DNA from rib bone leads to arrests after infant left in trash 30 years ago