ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO)–On Tuesday morning, Rockford Fire crews responded to a car fire in a driveway that had extended into the house on 3121 Carolina Avenue.
At 4:10 a.m., officers found flames fully engulfing the vehicle and spreading towards the house.
Firefighters brought the fire under control within 20 minutes, containing it in the garage area with minor damage to the rest of the home.
There were no injuries, and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Rivets held to one hit on an opening night loss to the La Crosse Loggers
- Health officials hope people are thoughtful about virus risks ahead of July 4th weekend
- Tips for AC units that could save you big time
- Frequent bus passenger buys ice cream for RMTD workers
- Rockford Art Museum to re-open on Monday