ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Coach USA announced Friday that bus service between Rockford and O’Hare International Airport would resume on Monday, June 15th.
The company had suspended its service on April 6th out of “an abundance of caution in the wake of COVID-19.”
Coach USA says it has implemented stringent cleaning and disinfecting procedures for all buses.
- Blocking pattern keeps the first week of December mostly dry and warmer than normal
- Roscoe police respond to 4 car accident, one driver arrested on DUI suspicion
- Justice Department investigating ‘bribery-for-pardon scheme’
- Congress scrambles to avoid government shutdown
- Rockford City Council passes ‘Capital Improvement Plan’