ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO)–Van Galder Bus Company, otherwise known as Coach USA, is temporarily stopping its transportation services from Friday, April 3 to Thursday, April 30, due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The Chicago Airport Shuttle Bus announced on their website that tickets are available to purchase for travel from May 1, 2020 onward.
- Rockford Housing Authority temporarily closes offices after employee tests positive
- Rodgers leads Packers into title game with 32-18 win vs Rams
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Iowa teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant