ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Coronado Performing Arts Center has announced that comedian Louis C.K. will be performing on Saturday, November 16th.
Louis C.K. is a six-time Emmy Award winner, releasing over eight stand up specials and the creator, writer, director and star of the Peabody Award winning shows Louie and Horace and Pete.
His 2017 film I Love You Daddy was pulled from release after he admitted to several incidents of sexual misconduct, which received widespread criticism.
Tickets go on sale Friday, October 11th at 10 a.m.
- Family seeks answers after police kill Texas woman at home
- Teens arrested after log goes off cliff, kills photographer while taking senior pictures
- 10-year-old dies after being flung from festival ride
- 10-year-old kicks attempted rapist in groin, escapes, records say
- Sugar Britches Promises Halloween Goodness