ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Coronado Performing Arts Center has announced that comedian Louis C.K. will be performing on Saturday, November 16th.
Louis C.K. is a six-time Emmy Award winner, releasing over eight stand up specials and the creator, writer, director and star of the Peabody Award winning shows Louie and Horace and Pete.
His 2017 film I Love You Daddy was pulled from release after he admitted to several incidents of sexual misconduct, which received widespread criticism.
Tickets go on sale Friday, October 11th at 10 a.m.
- Democrats face an important test in Nevada caucuses
- Harlem in 3rd place after day 1 of State Tournament
- Jefferson cruises past Auburn Friday night
- Boylan defeats Guilford, clinches NIC-10 championship outright
- East dominates Freeport in final home game