WINNEBAGO COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Coroner says 26-year-old Daniel Mielke, of Ridott, and 23-year-old Sidney Freeland, of Poplar Grove, were the two men killed in a deadly collision which happened Thursday morning.
The Coroner’s Office was called to a two-vehicle crash around 5 a.m. Thursday morning, August 15th.
It happened just west of Eddy Road and Trask Bridge Road in Burritt Township.
The two vehicles collided on Trask Bridge Road.
Both drivers were pronounced dead at the scene.
Toxicology tests will be available in approximately three weeks.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80