POLK COUNTY, Tenn. (WTVO) — A wedding in Tennessee is gaining attention for the couple’s choice in flower girls.
WRCB reports that Lindsey and Tanner Raby involved their entire family in their wedding when they got married in September.
Lyndsey’s two grandmothers and great grandmother, and Tanner’s grandmother, were all flower girls on the big day.
In an Facebook post, photographer Natalie Caho said, “I’ve seen a lot of cute flower girls in my day, but these four gals take the cake.”
All four grandmothers wore matching sparkly blue dresses as they walked down the aisle.
- Big Cooldown to Follow Warm Stretch
- House catches fire from nearby fire pit
- Local organization spends Saturday fixing up YMCA
- Stateline bikers raise money for grieving family
- E-Rabs nab victory in District 205 Cup