ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Several fire crews responded to a destructive house fire around 3 p.m. on Saturday afternoon. The house, located at 433 Donelda Lane in Rockford, filled the neighborhood with smoke on the windy day.
Crews had to use several lines to put out the flames.
Officials tell us that no one was injured in the fire. The cause is still under investigation.
- Huskies second half rally helps secure win at Eastern Illinois
- Rockford hospitals get green light to give new treatment to COVID-19 patients
- Winnebago County Sheriff hosts ‘Fill the Bus’ gift drive on Saturday
- Building trades organization opposes closure of Byron nuclear plant
- Federal judge orders DHS to restore DACA, open new applications