DAKOTA, Ill. (WTVO) — Officials with Dakota High School have announced the decision to move all students to remote learning after another student tested positive for the coronavirus.
School officials say that all after school activities have also been canceled.
High school students are asked to access Google Classroom links provided by teachers at the normal class time.
Parents who have questions are advised to email Principal Randy Bay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rockford police investigate overnight shooting
- Temperatures tumble Friday morning
- Winnebago County nursing home to accept residents from other counties
- Man behind murder at Machesney Park bar found guilty by jury
- Strong thunderstorms and heavy rain possible for some Thursday night