FORT WORTH, Texas (WCMH) — A Texas domestic violence shelter is sharing a child’s heartbreaking letter to Santa.
According to SafeHaven of Tarrant County, the letter was found in the backpack of a 7-year-old child who is staying in a domestic violence shelter with his mother. The shelter shared the letter on Facebook in hopes of raising money for other families.
The child wrote of being scared of his dad. He asked Santa for books, a compass and a watch. He also asked Santa to bring him a ‘very very very good dad.’
- ‘Glory Days’: 2010 State Champion Lena-Winslow Panthers
- Get To Know Guilford’s Ashlee Smolenski
- Rockford Police investigate after suspect robs Dollar Tree
- Rockford City Market wraps up 2020 season
- Six hospitalized in two Boone County crashes on Friday