A 19-year-old Marine broke into a Safety Harbor home Tuesday morning and began cooking and eating food, telling the homeowner to ‘go back to sleep,’ the arrest report states.
Police say Gavin Crim broke into a house on Huntington Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. and began cooking food inside the home. When confronted by the homeowner, Crim reportedly told them to ‘go back to sleep.’
When the homeowner threatened to call police, the report says Crim ran out of the house. He was soon found by police hiding in a thick wooded and swampy area behind the property.
The arrest report indicates Crim was under the influence of alcohol.
- Musician Miles Nielsen hosting fundraiser for Rockford domestic violence shelter
- John Deere Classic in the Quad Cities is canceled
- Looser restrictions will lead to more opportunities for local golfers
- Pritzker lifts all restrictions on Illinois churches after Supreme Court challenge
- Beer drinking, 103-year-old nursing home resident beats COVID-19