A 19-year-old Marine broke into a Safety Harbor home Tuesday morning and began cooking and eating food, telling the homeowner to ‘go back to sleep,’ the arrest report states.
Police say Gavin Crim broke into a house on Huntington Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. and began cooking food inside the home. When confronted by the homeowner, Crim reportedly told them to ‘go back to sleep.’
When the homeowner threatened to call police, the report says Crim ran out of the house. He was soon found by police hiding in a thick wooded and swampy area behind the property.
The arrest report indicates Crim was under the influence of alcohol.
- Rockford City Council discusses raising the number of video gaming machines
- Sinnissippi Golf Course saved from the chopping block, for now
- Auburn’s Nevenhoven hoping for a big October finish to the tennis season
- Police investigate after man shot to death outside Rockford apartment building
- Police investigate after Rockford woman killed while crossing Auburn St.