BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (WTVO) — The Bolingbrook Police and the Illinois State Police are searching for 67-year-old Issac Pittard.
The police are describing him as an endangered missing person.
Pittard is described as African American, 180 pounds, 5’11”, with brown eyes. Some other identifying features is that he has a bulldog tattoo on his shoulder.
He was last seen wearing a blue t-shirt and camouflage pants leaving Menards at 290 N. Bolingbrook Drive in Bolingbrook, Ill.
The car that Pittard was driving is a dark grey 2009 Honda Civic 4 with Illinois license plate LW8577.
According to officials, Pittard “has a condition that places him in danger.”
Police are asking anyone with information regarding Pittard’s whereabouts to contact the Bolingbrook Police Department at 630-226-8647, or contact 911.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80