ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Estwing Manufacturing says it will be closing until Monday, April 13th, and paying it’s employees through that time period.
Estwing, located at 2647 8th Street, has been making hand tools since 1923.
In 2001, the company introduced the shock reduction grip for hammers, which reduces vibrations caused by impact.
Estwing’s tools are sold in hardware stores in the U.S., Canada and around the world.
- Boylan Girls edge Rockford Co-Op in NIC-10 Golf
- Hazy skies Sunday afternoon
- Poplar Grove girl receives surprise of a lifetime thanks to Make-A-Wish
- Dozens ‘Back the Blue’ at Loves Park rally
- Rockford women’s group honors Ruth Bader Ginsburg