MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. (WTVO) ─ A Monday evening car fire sends Harlem-Roscoe Firefighters into action.
Fire crews were called to a two-vehicle accident at the intersection of Vaughndale Drive and Silo Street in Machesney Park around 5:30 p.m. Monday.
When firefighters arrived on scene, one of the vehicles, a Hyundai Tucson, was full engulfed in flames.
The driver was already out of the car. They and a passenger of a second vehicle, a Mazda CX-9, were taken to the hospital by ambulance.
No word on the severity of injuries, or what may have led up to the crash.
- Johnny Depp sues tabloid newspaper for article calling him a “wife beater”
- Estep’s blast lifts Rivets to their third straight win
- Fighting fires in heat adds extra dangers for area first responders
- Future ‘Rockton Street Market’ liquor license to only include beer and wine
- Long Range Pattern Favors Warmer, Drier than Normal Conditions