Family displaced after early Wednesday morning house fire

News
beloit fire_1545237494717.jpg.jpg

Beloit firefighters worked to extinguish a house fire in the 1800 block of Glen Avenue early Wednesday morning.

The City of Beloit Fire Department was called to the scene at 3:52 a.m. to find smoke coming from the roof.

The cause of the fire was determined to be an electrical malfunction in the attic area.

All the occupants were able to get out of the house without injury.

The damage has been estimated at $25,000.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News Video

Made in the Stateline

More Made in the Stateline

Education Matters

More Education Matters

Behind the Badge

More Behind the Badge

Stateline Strong

More Stateline Strong

Trending Stories